Here are some resources available for people in the Greater Worcester area:
- The City of Worcester provides information to meet a wide range of needs: http://www.worcesterma.gov/coronavirus/assistance
- The City of Worcester provides daily updates on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): http://www.worcesterma.gov/coronavirus
- Coalition for a Healthy Greater Worcester provides updated information on services: https://www.healthygreaterworcester.org/covid-19-community-resources
TELEPHONE HELP LINES
If you would like to talk with someone about what you need, help is just a phone call away:
- Call the referral hotline with the Worcester Family Resource Center for help with food, housing, benefits, and additional support. A person is available to help you from Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
- Call to Massachusetts HELPLINE to talk with someone about services and resources that are available throughout Massachusetts.
RESOURCES FOR VETERANS
To learn more about resources available for Veterans, please visit the following sites: